Rio de Janeiro, Iguassu & Buenos Aires!
Join us – a group of fabulous, like-minded women, all with a love of life, culture and the arts on a trip of a life-time to South America!
Explore the vibrant colours and incredible landscape of stunning Rio de Janeiro, be taken back by the grandure and majesty of Iguassu falls and fall in love with ‘The Paris of South America’ – Buenos Aires.
Through history, shopping, wine tasting, cooking classes, tango and Samba shows, cuisine, excursions and many laughs we will explore together the diversity and delights of the most visited cities in South America.
Whether you are a seasoned traveller or excited to explore the world in the comfort of a group setting this tour is for you!
A fabulous group of ladies – doing what women do best; creating friendships and memories to last a lifetime.
The Women’s South American Cultural Tour is going to be an experience you will never forget!
2017 TOUR INCLUDES
- 14 nights accommodation (6 Rio, 2 Iguassu, 6 Buenos Aires)
- Breakfast Daily
- Airport Transfers
- Ground Transportation for included activities
Rio de Janeiro
- Copacobana & Ipanema Beaches
- Ipanema Hippie Market
- Fruit Tasting Tour
- Christ the Redeemer
- Selarón- Colourful Steps
- Favela Tour
- Samba Class
- Traditional Brazilian Cooking Class
- Sugar Loaf Mountain
- Ginga Tropical Samba Show
- Lapa Nightlife at Rio Scenarium
- Foz do Iguaçu – Brazilian side
- Iguassu Falls – Argentinian Side
- Falls Boat Adventure
- Colourful La Boca – The home of Tango
- Beautiful Rose Gardens
- Visit Cathedral Metropolitan – Home of the Pope
- Alvear Palace Afternoon Tea – simply devine!
- Teatro Colon Theatre Tour
- Evita Museum
- Recoleta Cemetary
- Shopping on Av. Santa Fe, 9 De Julio & Florida St
- Recoleta Sunday Flea Market
- Anuva Wine Tasting & Tapas
- Tango Dinner Show
- Local Guide History Tour
- WCDT Tour Manager
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Lunches and dinners
- Travel Insurance
- Visa (if applicable)
- Spending Money